A remarkable story of a couple and their determination to overcome secondary infertility.
Jane Newman describes herself as ‘a very fortunate Mum of three’. She suffers from secondary infertility. Jane and her husband Howie Newman, have a six and a half year old daughter and one year old twins who the couple had with the help of a Gestational Surrogate. They live in the UK, as does their Surrogate and before having the twins they endured five long and difficult years consisting of numerous procedures, tests, scans, four rounds of IVF and a miscarriage. Last year Jane started writing a blog to share her story to offer hope, help and support to those who might be going through similar turmoil or to those who maybe have had their happy ending too.
Items Mentioned in this podcast:
- Secondary infertility
- Scarring from 1st pregnancy and its implications
- Miscarriage after fertility treatment
- Moving clinics and asking questions
In this podcast you will learn:
- How to deal with miscarriage after fertility treatment
- Surrogacy – how it can work
- Importance of legal advice for surrogacy
— Jane Newman (@completingtf) February 4, 2015