Happy New Year, welcome to my first podcast of 2015 which is stories from people I’ve met on twitter. So far The Fertility Podcast has focused on expert interviews which it will continue to do, but the other side of what I am hoping to do is share as many of your stories as possible. Listen to three ladies talk about their infertility journeys, from deciding to start treatment to failed IVF cycles. All my guests, go by their twitter profiles.
ITEMS MENTIONED IN THIS PODCAST:
- Unexplained infertility and how to process it
- External pressures to conceive
- Using twitter for support
- Dealing with a second cycle
- ICSI and IVF
IN THIS PODCAST YOU WILL LEARN:
- Dealing with Cystic Fibrosis
- Surgical spertm retrieval
- Using twitter and blogging to document your journey as well as for support
- The importance of preparing questions ahead of talking to consultants
- Taking time to think – don’t be pushed into anything
DH has cf & is sterile. Surgical sperm retrieval Oct 2013. Round 1 of short cycle ICSI started 23 Oct, EC 3 Nov, ET 8 Nov, BFP 19 Nov. Cautiously pregnant..
The secret twitter account of just an ordinary Indian girl, battling through an infertility world. TTC #1, 2 years+. ICSI / IVF looms.
Read Betty’s blog
My journey through IVF (cycle 2)…and now pregnancy as of Nov 14 after our 1st ever positive result
Read WhattheIVF’s blog
In almost every property programme I watch the couple fall pregnant. 2yrs it took us to renovate our house…not so much as a late period!
— What the IVF (@whattheivf) January 9, 2015