Ep 15: Going Abroad for Fertility Treatment
If you’ve heard about the possibility of having fertility treatment abroad but have no idea how to go about it, my chat with Caroline Phillips a facilitator for fertility clinics around the world, will be a fascinating listen for you.
— FertilityClinicsAbrd (@FCABROAD) May 7, 2014
I was also keen to speak to one of the foreign clinics especially in Spain in light of the change in regulations regarding Anonymity of an egg or sperm donor. You can hear Dr Erik Hauzman explain more on this.
— IVI Fertility (@ivifertility) June 18, 2015
Items mentions in this podcast:
- Clinics abroad – across Europe
- Working out the cost
- Dealing with logistics
- Popularity of donors in Spain and the broad bank available
In this podcast you will learn:
- Who to speak to if you want to have treatment abroad
- Working with a clinic in Spain
- Variety of tests available at IVI clinic eg. mapping tests for genetic material for Cystic fibrosis
- Questions to ask from a former Embryologist